Sedona Waterproofing Solutions is looking for new crew members to join our growing company. We want our employees to feel valued and to have the opportunity to create a successful and rewarding career for themselves.
Most important, we look for GOOD CHARACTER and GOOD WORK ETHIC.
What You Would Do
- Work on a construction team of 1-3 technicians
- Install each job using company-approved methods
- Move each job along at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Effectively communicate with the customer throughout each job
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
- Previous experience with crawl space moisture remediation and repair (interior french drains, sump pumps, moisture barriers, dehumidifiers) is preferred.
- General knowledge of structural repair (sills, girders, joists, subfloors, piers) is preferred.
- Good attitude, honesty, reliable and hardworking
- Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, pass a DMV license check and have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Daily customer interaction with customers.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
Compensation and Benefits:
- New hires start at $13 hourly, unless there is a strong background in supervising and/ or related work experience (which can go up to $25 or more with our comp payment plan). For team leads, pay based on percentage of job price. Best paying crawlspace repair company in Concord,
- Will be supplied work shirts, headlamps, knee pads and crawl suit
- Construction experience, preferably a minimum of two years
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using power tools
- Understanding or knowledge of reading plans/blueprints
- Knowledge of foundation lifting
- Experience mentoring and coaching teammates/crew members
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to write legibly and error-free
- Ability to perform all aspects of the job including, but not limited to:
- Waterproofing crawlspace and basement areas
- Hand digging and waterproofing
- Sump pump installation
Contact Sedona Waterproofing Solutions Today! Or Call Our Office for Details. 704-960-7906.