Hiring Sales Associates
Now Hiring! Sales Associates for Crawl Space and Basement Repair/Waterproofing
Sedona Waterproofing Solutions is hiring a sales associates to assist in selling basement and crawl space repair and waterproofing needs, including installations and annual maintenance.
You will be responsible for sales calls to homeowners that have crawlspace or basement problems including mold, mildew, water damage and drainage issues. Leads will be provided for you by the company but you are welcome to create your own leads and build your contacts on your own. This is a commission-based position; pay is only dependent on your drive to succeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000 – $95,000
- Previous background in at-home sales
- Construction, foundation, waterproofing or similar knowledge/experience preferred
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated, focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional positive manner
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to complete all basement and crawlspace inspections
- Partner with our homeowners to inspect, diagnose problems, and design solutions for their basement, crawlspace, foundation repair, or drainage.
- Provide homeowners with all a variety of options to best suit project and budget needs
- Evaluate the job and provide the customer with job proposals
- Close sales with clients in the home
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers to ensure their satisfaction and expectations
- Full-Time year-round work
- Family-owned business team environment
- Health insurance package available
- 100% commission-based income, realistic potential $80,000 to $150,000+
- Bonuses and Incentives weekly and monthly
- Ability to obtain a company vehicle
- How many years of Crawlspace or Construction experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you authorized to work in The United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Sedona Waterproofing Solutions is a local family-owned company in Concord NC. We are growing at an amazing pace. We go above and beyond to help our customers with their basement, crawlspace, foundation, and drainage problems. We understand how the condition of these areas can greatly affect homeowners’ health. Leads will be given to you from the company; you are also encouraged to create additional opportunities via your ability to network and self-generate leads.